Thank you for coming to the Restronics New England website. We designed this site to be a resource for all of our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
This site is made to educate, inform, and to serve as a hub to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It is very important to me that the site useful to you. So, if you have any suggestions, things you want to find out about, or, just want to leave us a note, I welcome you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are numerous of influences changing the industry. The following are several key statistics that have been featured as a result of this. Some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is affecting the majority of businesses, with as many as 98% stating it can cost them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance could decrease expenses by 20%.
- Unplanned outages could be prevented with predictive maintenance by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies require 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is set to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer doing business with established companies.
- 63% of companies believe investment in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.