Thank you for coming to the Restronics New England website. The site is a valuable tool for all of our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and most importantly, our Customer Partners.
Our website is made to educate, inform, and be a place to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It’s very important to me that it’s useful to you. So, if you have any suggestions, things you want to learn about, or, just want to leave a comment, I invite you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsThese trends demonstrate that there are a myriad of factors changing the industry. There are some key statistics that have been highlighted because of this. Some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts most businesses. 98% say it costs them $100,000 per hour or more.
- Predictive maintenance could decrease costs by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can reduce unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies must maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is expected to focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer doing business with a pre-established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.