Consulting at a Higher Level
Because of global uncertainty today, a number of companies are investigating bringing back their production back home. If you’re interested in installing a new SMT or Through-Hole assembly line, or interested in modifying one, it can be daunting; dealing with multiple vendors that supply very complex (and expensive) machines or tools, each one with different shipping lead times and logistics, set up procedures, and software compatibility issues. It can be a project management nightmare, especially if you’re also running your business.
- Collaborating with our pick and place partners, Restronics New England can help coordinate and manage this herculean task. Partnering with our SMT pick and place partner experts, we can:
- Source all the machines you need for your line (even if we don’t have a direct relationship with them).
- Manage the delivery logistics, being sure everything arrives on time and together.
- Manage the installation and line bring up.
- Manage the SW compatibility between the different machines from the different manufacturers.
- Make sure your people are trained.